is a very common mistake project teams make!
Too many teams have suffered from underestimation. No matter if you’re the one delivering the products or services or receiving them, you’re on the same boat!
For the vendor, underestimation leads to direct loss of money and reputation. For the client, underestimation means project cost and time overruns, disputes and costly delays.
How ArciFrame Helps?
ArciFrame estimates the effort, cost and resources for IT projects. We revolutionised IT Projects Estimation by introducing a 3-step process to get to the result in just a few minutes:
1. Define Project Details and Assumptions
Define project details, scope and assumptions such as complexity, resource skillsets and team structure
2. Define Project Type
For example ‘.Net Web Application’, ‘SAP Migration’ or ‘General Integration’ project
3. Define Work Items
Work items are the main input in order to get the accurate estimation
And the Result is..
Sophisticated reports and charts helping you to make informed decision and plan the project effectively.
ArciFrame helps you compare different solution options by comparing the cost and effort required for each option.
You’ll also have a repository of work-items for the project. As the project progresses, you can compare the estimated vs. actual effort, and tweak the assumptions so that your next estimate is even more accurate. It’s achieved by defining your own customised templates so you’ll never have to do it again for the future similar projects.
Who can benefit most from ArciFrame?
- IT Project Managers: by getting an accurate estimate for the project they are about to plan for
- Solution Architects: by comparing the cost and effort estimate for different solution options
- Software Developers: when asked to estimate for development of new modules or change existing ones, ArciFrame helps them backing their estimate using a scientific and industry-standard figures.
- Consulting Firms: They can manage their risk and increase their chance of winning the project by giving the client more accurate and industry-standard response. Also it helps them to manage their resources for the project more efficiently.
- Clients receiving IT products or services: When the client receive multiple responses for an RFP, ArciFrame helps them choose the right vendor using industry-benchmarking.